Do you want to join a team of entrepreneurs from over 50 different nationalities? To work in an environment powered by passion where no two days are the same?At trivago we use the latest innovative technologies to empower our users to find their ideal hotel 100 times a second, across 55 different locales world-wide and in 33 different languages.
We’re looking for a data-driven R expert to provide our Account Managers and Advertisers with the support they need, in tackling complex analytical challenges on the trivago marketplace. In this role, you will facilitate informed decision-making and foster trust across the OTA and Channels Relations teams by providing data insights and transparency. If you’re looking for an impactful and rewarding position, in a dynamic environment where no two days are the same, apply now or join our Talent Community!
What you'll do:
- Develop controllers, visualization tools and self-service solutions for the teams.
- Provide insights to the teams on how to interpret the performance development and key KPIs of advertisers.
- Deep dive into the data to find trends and interesting developments to be shared with advertisers through case studies.
- Challenge the current metrics in use as well as the tools provided for advertisers to improve their performance.
- What you'll definitely need:
- Hands-on experience working with R or similar programming languages.
- Strong analytical skills.
- An unrivaled attention to detail.
- A lightning-quick grasp of complex problems, and the confidence to find solutions.
- A bachelor’s in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or a similar, role-relevant field.
What we'd love you to have:
- 1+ years’ experience in Analytics or Business Intelligence or Sales and Account Management.
- Hands-on experience working with Hadoop or SQL.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.