As a member of our data science team, you will be responsible for developing state-of-the-art AI software that solves hard problems. We currently innovate within the banking, healthcare, agriculture, and energy industries, and are passionate about working as a team to explore new domains. Our data science team is comprised of experts in machine learning, natural language processing, decision making under uncertainty, bioinformatics, robotics, and social network analysis, amongst other specializations. We would love to see how your skills complement our team and to provide you with the resources to enhance your career.
We are located in the business district of downtown Atlanta. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits. The data scientist position offered (Entry, Intermediate, Senior) will be based on industry experience, demonstrated proficiency in solving real-world problems, and other qualifications.
- Developing new ideas for solving seemingly intractable problems
- Implementing these ideas into an algorithmic solution as an individual or in collaboration with your teammates.
- Communicating with our clients to ensure the proposed solution meets their needs and expectations
- Pushing solutions into production and ensuring their stability
- Bachelors degree in computer science, statistics, or related scientific field
- Demonstrated proficiency in constructing an AI/machine learning solution outside of a classroom setting
- 2+ years programming experience in Python, R, or Java
- Coursework in AI, machine learning, data science, social network analysis, etc.
- Ability to work in Atlanta, Georgia (remote work is not an option). Relocation compensation may be provided.
- Ability to work both as a team member and individually
- Ability to learn new algorithms, techniques, technologies, etc.
- MSc or PhD in computer science, statistics, or related scientific field
- 1+ years of industry experience within AI/machine learning/data science
- 3+ years programming experience in Python, R, or Java
- Strong publications in journals or conferences
- Expertise in social network analysis/graph analytics/network science
- Expertise in natural language processing
- Expertise in distributed computing, especially in implementing solutions with Apache Spark
- Expertise in data visualization
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest availability to start at the job
- Phone number
- List of available times for a phone interview over two week period after e-mail is sent