DeepIntent stands for Deep Learning of User Intent, and our commitment to this vision is why DeepIntent is the premier platform advertisers turn to for high performance media buying. At the core of our platform is the most advanced natural language processing engine available in the market. Built upon a modern, state-of-the-art architecture consisting of a cloud deployment of Kafka, BigQuery, and Apache Spark/Hadoop, DeepIntent maintains a database of trillions of user interactions with hundreds of terabytes of data generated every month. The computational advantage we maintain allows our platform to generate the most granular and innovative analyses and insights available to advertisers.
DeepIntent’s founding team is composed of data scientists from advertising, healthcare and finance and are still actively involved in R&D projects at the company. The data science team consists of published researchers and entrepreneurs. Our simple mission: create the next generation of cutting edge analytics for marketers. You will be a core asset in our pursuit of achieving this mission.
Key Contributions & Responsibilities
- Develop end-to-end Machine Learning (clustering, classification, & regression) prototypes and applications able to scale in a production environment.
- Extract valuable insights from user behaviors using our current state-of-the-art NLP engine and interaction data.
- Derive actionable insights for engineering and business team members.
- Aid in the evaluation, testing, and implementation of new data into our user models and production systems.
- An enthusiastic learner who is able to keep pace with academic and industry advancements in machine learning (including deep learning).
- An intellectually curious thinker about ways to leverage powerful and sizable datasets across a multitude of business use-cases that solve client needs and drive revenue growth.
- A strong collaborator in small, cross-domain team environments.
- You can tell a convincing story from data for technical and non-technical audiences
- 1-2+ years of advertising experience considered a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree with extensive data science project experience OR Advanced Degree (Master’s or PhD) with some research experience at minimum.
- Experience with state-of-the-art statistical machine learning and/or deep learning algorithms.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform).
- Experience writing SQL and/or experience with Apache Spark or Hadoop.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com or visit deepintent.com.